Lymphatics Unlocked Oxford/Witney
Time & Location
About the Event
When thinking of lymphatics, think cardiovascular health, immune system, chronic pain, nervous system health.
Basically, whole body health.
Lymphoedema or swelling is often the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about a lymphatic problem but there are many other indicators of a struggling lymphatic system.
Over the last few years we have witnessed big shifts in people's presenting symptoms and overall health through applying this work for things such as
- Brain fog
- Low energy
- Unexplained aches and pains
- Sinus problems
- Recurring colds
- Heightened allergies
- Food sensitivities
- Joint stiffness
- Poor concentration
And many more...
What we will cover over 2 days:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the circulation of blood
- The Cardiovascular system and the Lymphatic process
- Anatomy of lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes
- Lymphatic organs
- Lymphatic distribution and trunks
- Lymphatic "hotspots"
- Assessing & recognising problems
- Lymphatic Red Flags
- Techniques for stimulating & treatment of the lymphatic system
- Lymphatics Unlocked Oxford£280£2800£0