Online Bowen Supercharged
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Paula Esson on this exciting new two-day workshop.
This workshop takes us on a whistle stop tour of the mechano-receptors and nociceptors applied with the Bowen technique skill base.
At the moment you have a precise way to apply a Bowen move but when we change the location, depth, speed and pressure we use we are affecting a range of receptors. We can also understand how we can use the wrong pressure and speed and create some output that clients tell us about but we may not have been able to explain until now.
Expectations from the workshop
- Understand the location and role of specific mechano- and nociceptors in the body.
- Understand the impact of the location and type of your Bowen move and why.
- Understand what your client is actually telling you and what might be at the root of their story.
- Understand the importance of client response and how it helps us to create a treatment profile.
- Specific attention will be given to the cranial nerves and the vagal nerve. “the wandering nerve”.
This workshop will run over 2 days, from 10:00am - 3:00pm on both days.
- Bowen Supercharged - Athens£255£2550£0