Red Flags ONLINE TRAINING
Time & Location
About the Event
Red Flag ONLINE Training. 3x2 Hour Sessions. One Day.
The NHS is employing health coaches across the country. One of the requirements that is expected is Red Flags. Your online training is endorsed by the College of Medicine as meeting the requirements for recognition on a national level.
There is a change in the dialogue between allopathic medicine and complementary approaches. There is a clear request for therapists to have skills in "reasonable reognition" of signs and symptoms and be able to report these effciently and professionally, especially in the light of the recent corona outbreak. This course aims to create improved confidence in the following areas:
Overview of the Red Flags Day. Improving client safety.
- Understanding anatomy of dermatomes and myotomes
- 2 min MSK examination
- Introduction using red flags for back pain.
- Identifying red flags
- Communicating your findings professionally to your GP.
Overview of Red flags for.
- Neck ache
- Mental Health
- GI symptoms
- The older person
- Skin problems
Overview of Lifestyle changes for.
- Healthy nutrition
- Activity and relaxation balance
- Red and Yellow Flags. Writing effective letters to GPs’
- Learning the narrative of the NHS
- NHS Governance
- Pacing and pain management tools
- Infection control.
- Red Flags, One Day£100£1000£0