Sat, 14 Aug|
Battle Memorial Hall
Simply Vagus - Battle, Hastings
Join Gus on this exiting workshop, covering everything Vagal - amazing pilot of our autonomic nervous system.
Time & Location
14 Aug 2021, 09:30 – 17:30
Battle Memorial Hall, 81 High St, Battle TN33 0AQ, UK
About the Event
What to expect from this one-day workshop
This workshop is open to all qualified bodyworkers.
The tone of the Vagus nerve (VN) has a profound effect on people's health and wellbeing - phyiscally and mentally.
This workshop aims to help you "tune into" the state of people's VN and finding ways to bring about positive change.
What we will cover:
- What is the VN?
- How does it affect our lives?
- The Polyvagal Theory
- How does it fit into our practice?
- Assessing the VN and vagal tone
- Hands-on work to improve vagal tone
- Incorporatng movement and breathing into increasing and supporting vagal tone
- Self-help tips for improving vagal tone, leading to improve heath and wellbeing.
Simply Vagus - Battle Hastings