Sat, 08 May|
Simply Vagus - Spalding
Join Gus on this exciting workshop, covering everything Vagal - amazing pilot of our autonomic nervous system.
Time & Location
08 May 2021, 09:30 – 17:30 BST
Tonic Health, 6, Broadgate House, Westlode St, Spalding PE11 2AF, UK
About the Event
What to expect on this one-day workshop - Live and in person! (Like the old days)
The state of the Vagus nerve can change people lives - literally.
Our health and wellbeing depends on the proper functioning of this part of the autonomic nervous sytem.
Create a positive change in people's lives and add an edge to your treatment success and results.
This workshop is open to all qualified bodyworkers.
- What is the Vagus nerve?
- How does it fit into our lives?
- The Polyvagal Theory
- How does it fit into our practice?
- Assessing the Vagus nerve and vagal tone.
- Hands-on work to improve vagal tone.
- Incorporating movement and breathing into increasing and supporting vagal tone.
- Teach your clients ways to improve their health and wellbeing.
Vital Vagus- Spalding