for MLD practitioners
In partnership with
Lymphatic Bowen one-day introduction course
For registered MLD practitioners only
Addressing lymph drainage using manual therapy treatments has potentially been demonstrated to facilitate the evacuation of fluid out of intra-fascial spaces and assist in the reduction of tensions and limitations created by adhesions post-surgery or increased general oedema.
SAFE TO MOVE will be delivering this exciting introduction that fuses the Bowen technique into regular MLD approaches, expanding the offer for our clients and patients in an area that is well known to need assistance and empathy with real-time results.
This one day course focuses upon the principles of fascial physiology and neurology.
One day introduction - 8 hours
- Understanding and exploring the method and application with anatomical/fascial/neurological reasoning for the results witnessed and measured in clinic
- Demonstrating and practising the detail of the Bowen technique itself and exploring the experience.
- Demonstration of MSTR® scar tissue release work to address adhesions and the multi-factorial effect on vascularity, elasticity, of tissues and scar depth. (Pilot research completed with dynamic ultrasound)
- Outlining the specific known lymph procedures with demonstrations of two of the main approaches with detailed explanations.
- Outlining the Lymphatic Bowen course in detail, full 2 x 3 days commencing Autumn 2020